Friday, August 6, 2010

I have a question about Mortal Kombat vs DC and how the controls are?

Okay so I was seeing a lot of youtube videos of MK vs DC and I hear a lot of hardcore MK fans not really liking it but I also hear a lot of fighting fans praising it, but I for one think it looks like a solid fighting game, only thing is that I don't know how it plays!


can someone tell me how the control scheme is and if it's easy free flowing or weird and stubborn?





and can you also compare the controls to other games i've played?


for example I have Tekken 5, Dead or Alive 4, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Soul Calibur, Street Fighter EX Plus, and HAVE PLAYED Mortal Kombat Armageddon


can anyone tell me which game MK vs DC feels the most similar to or if it is a completely different game?


also, i've played MK Armageddon and I was HORRIBLE at it, the controls were so not what i'm used to compared to the ones that I have





thanks ya'll!I have a question about Mortal Kombat vs DC and how the controls are?
It's an OK game , i wouldn't say it's the best Mortal Kombat game iv'e played , the original on the PS1 i think will be everyone's favourite.





If youv'e ever played that game the control's are very much the same , how ever if you haven't i'd say the controls are most like the same as Tekken , for example %26lt;%26lt;[] (left , left , square) will use Scorpions spear move etc , and most special moves are similair to that , as for the punching , kicking , Square , Cirlce , Triangle etc are the main one's





Fatality moves are a bit trickyer , sometimes they work , other's they don't as you have to be so close or so far from your opponent and sometime's it'l work , other's it won't work all night.








I think they could have made this game alot better if they had put a wider range of characters in , for Mortal Kombat for example they should have put Rain , Reptile , Ermac in , and as for DC they should have put Venom in , would have made it that little bit better.








Like i said , it's not my favourite game , or even favourite Mortal Kombat game , but it's far from the worst , good to play with mates and online , i'd give it a 7/10 , but worth the money.I have a question about Mortal Kombat vs DC and how the controls are?
first of all i wouldn't call mk vs.dc a fighting game ok! i mean the game has no storyline the finishing moves are watered down the two boss characters don't even have finishing moves and the characters themselves don't have other costumes they just have recolors of the ones they start with and secondly that one guy told you that they should have more dc characters in it like venom well i hate to burst your bubble but venom is a marvel character not a dc character venom is the evil version of spiderman so i wouldn't even get mk vs.dc because as a fighting game it's a joke and not a funny joke at that !

No comments:

Post a Comment